How To Install Wookie Lite on Kodi 17 Krypton
Our Guide today will show you how to install Wookie Lite on Kodi 17. The Wookie guys have one of the most popular builds on Kodi and this one also delivers the output due to its amazing structure. Wookie Lite Build is awesome and compact so if you want a build for amazon fire stick to try this.
Although the Wookie Lite Build is small it’s still rammed packed with the best addons. If you love TV Sows, Movies, Sports, Fitness, Music and more then Wookie Lite build is for you. Having tested over the last few days its super quick and navigation is well thought through. Knowing the guy at Wookie HQ they always keep their builds maintained and offer fantastic support. So if you are needing a well-packed build that looks nice with great support, let’s get started adding Wookie Lite on Kodi 17.
Remember to always install on a fresh Kodi or you will have issues.
How to Install Wookie Lite on Kodi 17.6 Krypton:
- Open Kodi Device.
- Make sure you enable Unknown Sources (Addons-Settings Enable Unknown Sources)
- Now back to Home Screen
- Select Settings Button
- Open File Manager
- Select Add Source and type exactly http://wookiespmc.com/wiz in the box
- On the box below type Wookie click OK
- Go back to Home Screen
- Click on Addon
- Select the Addon Browser button
- Choose Install from zip file.
- Select the file labeled Wookie
- Click on Click Me- Succumb to the Wookie.zp
- Wait for the notification message on your device.
- Go Back to Home Screen
- Choose Addons
- Go to Program Addons
- Open the Wookie Wizard
- Select Install Wookie
- Select Wookie Lite Krypton
- Wait for Download
- Force Close Kodi unplug the device
- Wait about 5 minutes for the build to update, the build will now be ready to use. Below are a few images from Wookie Lite on Kodi 17 hope you like and enjoy.
How To Install Wookie Wizard 16 Jarvis:
This guide will show you how to install the Wookie Wizard. With this, you will be able to install the Wookie builds and a large number of community builds.
- Open Kodi
- Select SYSTEM > File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Select None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://wookiespmc.com/wiz/ and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath Enter a name for this media Source, type wookie & select OK
- Go back to your Home Screen
- Select SYSTEM
- Select Add-Ons
- Select Install from zip file
- Select wookie
- Select Click Me – Succumb to the Wookie.zip
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
Remember one thing this Addon is not related with kodi.tv and is a third party Kodi Addon. Please don’t post any question related to this Addon on official Kodi forum(forum.kodi.tv). If you face any kind of problem in installing Wookie Lite on Kodi then feel free to contact us.