How To Install Wookie New Look Build On Kodi 17
Our guide today will show you how to install Wookie New Look Build on Kodi 17 its awesome. The Wookie New Look Build is packed with amazing content and art work. The guys at Wookie towers have certainly once again brought its user the best build for kodi devices. The latest art work is looking amazing on the big screen its mind blowing. They have also recently released their own addon with help from a few addon developers. Having tried this out we didn’t think the Wookie Builds could get any better but they have smashed it out the park again. Wookie New Look Build has the best addons available and is constantly updated to give its users the very best experience.
So lets start adding Wookie New Look Build on Kodi, our guide will take about 5 minutes to install.
Install Wookie New Look on Kodi 17:
- Open Kodi Device.
- Make sure you enable Unknown Sources (Addons-Settings Enable Unknown Sources)
- Now back to Home Screen
- Select Settings Button
- Open File Manager
- Select Add Source and type exactly http://wookiespmc.com/wiz/ in the box
- On the box below type WOOKIE click OK
- Go back to Home Screen
- Now click on the Addon Browser button
- Select Install from zip file.
- Go to the file labeled Wookie
- Select Click Me- Succumb to the Wookie.zip
- Wait for the notification message on your device.
- Go Back to Home Screen
- Go to Addons
- Now choose Program Addons
- Select Wookie Wizard
- Open Install Wookie
- Select New Look Wookie Krypton
- Wait for Download
- Force Close Kodi unplug device
- Wait about 5 minutes for the build to update, the build will now be ready to use.Below are a few screen shots from the amazing Wookie New Look Build on Kodi 17 hope you enjoy.
To Install Wookie Wizard:
This guide will show you how to install the Wookie Wizard. With this you will be able to install the Wookie builds and a large number of community builds.
- Open Kodi
- Select SYSTEM > File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Select None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://wookiespmc.com/wiz/ and
- select Done
- Highlight the box underneath Enter a name for this media Source, type wookie & select OK
- Go back to your Home Screen
- Select SYSTEM
- Select Add-Ons
- Select Install from zip file
- Select wookie
- Select Click Me – Succumb to the Wookie.zip
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
The Wookie Wizard is now installed. To use the add-on do the following.
- Select PROGRAMS or APPS
- Select Wookie
- You can now choose a build to install and let the wizard install it for you
Remember one thing this Addon is not related with kodi.tv and is a third party Kodi Addon. Please don’t post any question related to this Addon on official Kodi forum(forum.kodi.tv). If you face any kind of problem in installing Wookie New Look Build on Kodi then feel free to contact us.