How To Install Wookie Wizard on Kodi 17
Our tutorial guide today will show you how to install Wookie Wizard on Kodi 17. The Wookie Wizard is a program that allows you to install build. So if you are looking for Wookie Retro Build, Wookie Lite Build, New Look Wookie. Then this is what you will need to install these great builds. Wookie Wizard also offer community builds for Kodi 17 and Kodi 16. There is well over 100 Kodi Builds on the Wookie Wizard. So you will never get bored trying out the huge selection of Kodi Build this offers.
The Wookie Wizard also has a tools section which allows users to clear cache, delete packages, factory reset and check internet speed. So with the Wookie Wizard you get a one stop shop maintenance tool also how goods that. Wookie Wizard also have a world addons section which has some excellent addons for users to try out.
Install Wookie Wizard on Kodi 17:
- Open Kodi Device.
- Make sure you enable Unknown Sources (Addons-Settings Enable Unknown Sources)
- Now back to Home Screen
- Select Settings Button
- Go to File Manager
- Select Add Source and type exactly http://wookiespmc.com/wiz in the box
- On the box below type Wookie click OK
- Go back to Home Screen
- Open the Addons
- Select the Addon Browser button
- Choose Install from zip file.
- Select the file labeled Wookie
- Select Click Me- Succumb to the Wookie.zp
- Wait for the notification message on your device.
- Go Back to Home Screen
- Go to Addons
- Select Program Addons
- Choose Wookie Wizard
- Select Wookie Build or Community Builds
- Click on The build you wish to install
- Wait for Download
- Force Close Kodi unplug device
- Wait about 5 minutes for the build to update, the build will now be ready to use.Below are a few images of the Wookie Wizards Kodi 17 layout hope you enjoy.Below are a few images taken from the Wookie Wizard on Kodi 17.