How To Install WWE On Demand On Kodi 17
Our guide today will show you how to install WWE On Demand Kodi 17 Addon. WWW OnDemand Kodi addon is an amazing WWE addon for all the wrestling fans out there you will love this. WWE On Demand Kodi addon has a very big selection of WWE content for you. Including in the addon sections from Classic Matches, Latest Shows, Documentaries, Wrestle Mania and Live TV. If you also like Royal Rumble and Divas wrestling this WWE On Demand is for you. So if you are a huge fan of this sport then we would defiantly recommend that you add this addon on your Kodi device. The developer’s of this great addon are always keeping it up to date with some great content, so lets get start and add WWE on Demand. If you follow our guide you should have this installed in a few minutes really easy to do.
Install WWE On Demand on Kodi 17 Krypton:
- Open Kodi Device.
- Make sure you enable Unknown Sources (Addons-Settings Enable Unknown Sources)
- Now back to Home Screen
- Select Settings Button
- Click on File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Type the following exactly http://repo.ares-project.com/magic/
- Select the highlighted box underneath and type ARES PROJECT
- Select OK
- Back to Kodi Home Screen
- Select Addons
- Select the Addon Browser button
- Now select Install from zip file.
- Select the file labelled ARES PROJECT
- Select repository.aresproject.zip
- Wait for the notification message on your device.
- Select Install from Repository
- Select ARES PROJECT
- Choose Video Addons
- Select WWE On Demand
- Select Install.
- Wait for Addon enabled notification on your screen.
- WWE On Demand Addon is now installed and ready to use. As usual the addon can be accessed via Addons > Videos > WWE On Demand.