How To Install Zen Kodi Addon
To Install Zen add-on on your kodi device this addon is quite a new Movie addon and available through the Schism TV repo. If you already have Schism repo installed that you can grab it from the video add-on section.
Having tested the Zen addon on kodi is seems very similar to Exodus style. We have been advised they recommend using a Real Debrid account to get the best out of Zen kodi addon. You’ll need Real Debrid sources to be enabled in settings). You will find this does also use different sources.
Install Zen Kodi Addon:
- Open Kodi
- Select SYSTEM > File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Select None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://noobsandnerds.com/portal and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath Enter a name for this media Source, type NAN & Select OK
- Go back to your Home Screen
- Select SYSTEM
- Select Add-Ons
- Select Install from zip file
- Select NAN
- Select noobsandnerds_repo.zip
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository or Get Add-Ons
- Select Noobsandnerds Repository
- Select Video Add-ons
- Select Zen
- Select Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification on your screen.
If you are having any issues with the add-on then a database delete could help fix any issues you are having (not buffering).
• Open Kodi
• Select SYSTEM
• Select File Manager
• Select Profile Directory
• Select Database
• Rename addonsxx.db (xx is the current version number of your db and we are renaming just in case you need to replace it). Just call it something like maddonsxx.db
• Reboot Kodi
• This will recreate the addons db file. You will see updates when your restart