Android phones are everywhere and people using these ask different things. The notification bar is one of the most crowded places, well if I am not wrong, that is the one in the entire world. Well, I think it is and many of you would agree without any doubt.
Like, yes, I know sounding of my alarm is going to yell in the tomorrow morning but I do not want to see the clock icon on my android bar that is always there despite my hatred whenever I use my phone. However, why go to tomorrow morning, you do not need to go that far.
Even if your alarm clock is set to speak within 5 minutes, 5 hours or even 5 days, this icon is not going to leave its space. Yeah, you got to do something to make it go away. I finally found the solution to avoid this trouble viewing thing and if you are also tired of recurring alarms, do not worry that won`t annoy you anymore.
How to Remove Alarm Icon from Android Marshmallow or Nougat
1. Open the Notification Panel
2. Press and hold the Settings Icon for a couple of seconds
3. A notification pop up showing that “System UI Tunner has been added to the system”
4. Now the settings panel will open
5. Select System UI Tuner
6. Select Status Bar
7. Select Alarm
8. Now you will see that the alarm has been removed from the status bar