How To Wipe KODI, Remove A Build, Clear Settings with Fresh Start in XBMC/KODI
This is the easiest way to wipe, fix and return to default skin and settings on KODI / XBMC. Also, you can remove any Build before installing a new one. Indeed, this is the best way to clear and delete everything in KODI/XBMC before installing a Build.
This method works in any device: iOS, Android, Windows, OSX, Linux, etc.
- Select from the submenu under SYSTEM, FILE MANAGER
- Double click on ADD SOURCE
- Enter http://fusion.tvaddons.ag and click DONE
- Enter the name Fusion and click on OK
- Go to HOME and select SYSTEM
- Select ADDONS
- Select INSTALL FROM ZIP
- Select the red icon labeled Fusion
- Select start-here
- Select plugin.video.freshstart-X.X.X.zip
- Once it is installed go to HOME
- Select PROGRAM ADDONS
- Select Fresh Start
- Select OK
- Restart KODI
- You just restored KODI in a clean state!