How To Wipe KODI, Remove A Build, Clear Settings with Fresh Start in XBMC/KODI
If you are using Kodi 17 you can use this guide to help you click HERE
This is the easiest way to wipe, fix and return to default skin and settings on KODI / XBMC. Also, you can remove any Build before installing a new one. Indeed, this is the best way to clear and delete everything in KODI/XBMC before installing a Build.
This method works in any device: iOS, Android, Windows, OSX, Linux, etc.
- Select from the submenu under SYSTEM, FILE MANAGER
- Double click on ADD SOURCE
- Enter http://fusion.tvaddons.ag and click DONE
- Enter the name Fusion and click on OK
- Go to HOME and select SYSTEM
- Select ADDONS
- Select INSTALL FROM ZIP
- Select the red icon labeled Fusion
- Select start-here
- Select plugin.video.freshstart-X.X.X.zip
- Once it is installed go to HOME
- Select PROGRAM ADDONS
- Select Fresh Start
- Select OK
- Restart KODI
- You just restored KODI in a clean state!