Install Adrian Sports on Kodi
Install Adrian sports today we will show you a great guide how to install Adrian Sports on your kodi or spmc device. Our quick guide will help you get one of the best sports addons for kodi up and running. This sports addon is certainly one you must have on your setup.
This is A Excellent Addon For Sports
To Install Adrian Sports Kodi 16 Addon:
- Open Kodi
2. Select SYSTEM > File Manager
3. Select Add Source
4. Select None
5. Type the following EXACTLY http://adriansports.net16/repo and select done
6. Highlight the box underneath Enter a name for this media Source, type adrian & Select OK
7. Go back to your Home Screen
8. Select SYSTEM
9. Select Add-Ons
10. Select Install from zip file
11. Select stream
12. Select repository.adriansports-x-x-x.zip
13. Wait for Add-on enabled notification
14. Select Install from Repository or Get Add-Ons
15. Select Adrian Sport Repo 16. Select Video Add-ons
17. Select Adrian Sport
18. Select Install
19. Wait for Add-on enabled notification on your screen.
20. Adrian Sports Kodi 16 is now installed and can be found in Video addons Adrian Sports Kodi is now installed.
- Open Kodi
To Install Adrian Sports Kodi 17 Addon:
- Open Kodi Device.
- Make sure you enable Unknown Sources (Addons-Settings Enable Unknown Sources)
- Now back to Home Screen
- Select Settings Button
- Now click on File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Type the following exactly http://adriansports.net16.net
- Select the highlighted box underneath and type adrian
- Select OK
- Back to Kodi Home Screen
- Select Addons
- Select the Addon Browser button
- Now select Install from zip file.
- Select adriansports-x.x.x.zip
- Wait for the notification message on your device.
- Select Install from Repository
- Click on Adrian Sports repo
- Select Video Addons
- Select Adrian Sports
- Now choose Install.
- Wait for Addon enabled notification on your screen.
- Adrian Sports is now install Adrian Sports on Kodi 17 can be found in addons- Adrian sports.