Install CypherTV addon
Install CypherTV this is a brand new TV Shows addon by Project Cypher which has a ton of different links! Very nice features and a valid search option. Our easy tutorial guide below will help you get his on your kodi device very quickly.
Project Cypher consists of the following sections.
Cypher IPTV Channels – Cypher Chilled Zone – Cypher Concerts – NASA Live STreams Direcory & more.
To Install Project Cyper Kodi 16 Addon:
- Open Kodi
2. Select SYSTEM > File Manager
3. Select Add Source
4. Select None
5. Type the following EXACTLY http://cypher-media.com/repo and select done
6. Highlight the box underneath Enter a name for this media Source, type cypher & Select OK
7. Go back to your Home Screen
8. Select SYSTEM
9. Select Add-Ons
10. Select Install from zip file
11. Select cypher
12. Select repository.cypherslocker-x-x-x.zip
13. Wait for Add-on enabled notification
14. Select Install from Repository or Get Add-Ons
15. Select Cyphers
16. Select Video Add-ons
17. Select Cyphers Locker
18. Select Install
19. Wait for Add-on enabled notification on your screen.
20. Project Cypher Kodi 16 is now installed and can be found in Video addons Project Cypher Kodi 16 is now installed.
To Install Project Cypher Kodi 17 Addon:
- Open Kodi Device.
- Make sure you enable Unknown Sources (Addons-Settings Â Enable Unknown Sources)
- Now back to Home Screen
- Select Settings Button
- Now click on File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Type the following exactly http://cypher-media.com/repo
- Select the highlighted box underneath and type cypher
- Select OK
- Back to Kodi Home Screen
- Select Addons
- Select the Addon Browser button
- Now select Install from zip file.
- Select cypherslocker-x.x.x.zip
- Wait for the notification message on your device.
- Select Install from Repository
- Click on Cyphers Locker
- Select Video Addons
- Select Project Cypher
- Now choose Install.
- Wait for Addon enabled notification on your screen.
- Project Cypher is Kodi 17 is now installed and can be found in addons- Project Cypher.