How to Install DandyMedia For Kodi
This guide will show you How To Install DandyMedia On Kodi is a great Kodi addon it’s known for its superb selection of content, have a look you won’t be disappointed. If you’re wanting a addon that has it all and don’t have the DandyMedia addon Get It.
We are going to take a look now at what this great addon contains
To Install Dandy Media On Kodi 16:
- Select Home screen
2. Select System
3. Select File Manager
4. Select Add Source
5. Type in the top box http://www.dandymedia.club/repo/ in the top box type DANDY in the box below
6. Select OK
7. Go Back to the home screen
8. Select System
9. Select Addons
10. Install from zip DANDY
11. Select repository.dandymedia.zip
12. Wait for addon notification on top corner of the screen
13. Select Install from repository
14. Select Dandymedia Repository
15. Select Video addons
16. Select Dandy Media
17. Select Install
18. Wait for notification on screen > All done.
Dandy Media Kodi 16 addon is now installed and ready to go this can be accessed from video addons location.If you have Kodi 17 and would like to install Dandy Media on Kodi 17 please follow our guide below to help you.To Install Dandy Media Kodi 17 Addon:
- Open Kodi Device.
- Make sure you enable Unknown Sources (Addons-Settings Enable Unknown Sources)
- Now back to Home Screen
- Select Settings Button
- Click on File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Type the following exactly http://www.dandymedia.club/repo/
- Select the highlighted box underneath and type DANDY
- Select OK
- Back to Kodi Home Screen
- Select Addons
- Select the Addon Browser button
- Click on Install from zip file.
- Select the file labelled DANDY
- Select dandymedia.zip
- Wait for the notification message on your device.
- Select Install from Repository
- Now select Dandymedia Repository
- Select Video Addons
- Select Dandymedia Repository
- Finally select Install.
- Wait for Addon enabled notification on your screen.
- Dandy Media addon is now ready to use. As usual, the addon can be accessed via Addons > Videos > Dandy Media Kodi 17 now installed