How To Install Megaminds Wookie Build on Kodi
Megamind build is always getting updated with the latest addons and removing any ones that no longer work. Having tried this build for a while now its very smooth easy to navigate and the images look awesome. Megaminds build has everything a Kodi user would want movies, tv shows, sport, live tv, fitness, music and more even a tv guide installed which is a bonus. This build worked very well on the devices we tried and even performed well on a firestick which is great.
You can find this build in the Wookie Wizard community build section, so if you already have that installed and want to give it a try then just use the wizard. If you don’t have Wookie Wizard installed then follow the guide below which will help you.
Install Megaminds Wookie Build Kodi
It is best to do this on a clean install of Kodi
- Open Kodi Device.
- Make sure you enable Unknown Sources (Addons-Settings Enable Unknown Sources)
- Now back to Home Screen
- Choose Settings Button
- Select File Manager
- Click on Add Source and type exactly http://wookiespmc.com/wiz in the box
- On the box below type, Wookie click OK
- Go back to Home Screen
- Choose Addons
- Select the Addon Browser button
- Click on Install from zip file.
- Select the file labeled Wookie
- Choose Click Me- Succumb to the Wookie.zp
- Wait for the notification message on your device.
- Go Back to Home Screen
- Select Addons
- Click on Program Addons
- Choose Wookie Wizard
- Click Community Builds
- Open Mega Wookie Build Krypton
- Wait for Download
- Force Close Kodi unplug the device
- Wait about 5 minutes for the build to update, the build will now be ready to use. Below are a few images of Mega Wookie Build On Kodi 17, we hope you enjoy. We certainly have loaded test Mega Wookies Build on a few devices and it runs amazingly well.