How to install MetalliQ on KODI Review
Our tutorial how to install MetalliQ one addon that can control all the others. Say you are searching for Movie but instead of opening all the Movie Addons 1 by 1 you can do a global search with results from all your Movie Addons, seems crazy right? No, it’s the addon MetalliQ!
OpenELEQ does a great work with brilliant ideas on KODI and with his latest addon he created the most powerful masterpiece on KODI!
This third party addon is available from the Q Repository: http://archive.org/download/OpenELEQ
The original thread from the NoobsAndNerds Forum: http://noobsandnerds.com/support/showthread.php?tid=16682
Follow OpenELEQ on Twitter: http://twitter.com/OpenELEQ
- Select from the submenu under SYSTEM, FILE MANAGER
- Double click on ADD SOURCE
- Enter http://archive.org/download/OpenELEQ and click DONE
- Enter the name OpenELEQ and click on OK
- Go to HOME and select SYSTEM
- Select ADDONS
- Select INSTALL FROM ZIP
- Select the red icon labeled OpenELEQ
- Select repository.q.zip
- Once the repository has been installed from the same screen select INSTALL FROM REPOSITORY
- Select Q’s Repository
- Select VIDEO ADD-ONS
- Select the MetalliQ Addon
Congratulations! You have successfully installed The MetalliQ KODI addon on your device!