How To Install NJM Soccer Addon On Kodi 17
NJM Soccer is a great Kodi addon is known for its superb coverage for the big matches, offering Live channels for sport. If you love your sport and don’t have the NJM soccer addon Get It. Our guide below will show you how to install this great Kodi Sport addon on your device in a few minutes. NJM Soccer has been around for a good few years now and certainly one of the best sporting addons to install. Now that the guys have moved to a new repo also we feel this addon will improve even more.
- It Has Great Sections To Choose From
- It Has A Good Amount Of Channels To Choose From
- To All Of The Football Lovers It Also Has Premier League Pass Streams As wellNJM Soccer Addon is currently not working please try an alternative click HERE
Install NJM Soccer on Kodi 17:
- Open Kodi Device.
- Make sure you enable Unknown Sources (Addons-Settings Enable Unknown Sources)
- Now back to Home Screen
- Select Settings Button
- Click on the File Manager
- Select Add Source and
- Type the following exactly
- Select the highlighted box underneath and type
- Select OK
- Back to Kodi Home Screen
- Select Addons
- Click on the Addon Browser button
- Select Install from zip file.
- Go to the file labeled Fusion
- Select Kodi-Repos
- Choose English
- Select repository.echo-x-x-x.zip.
- Wait for the notification message on your device.
- Select Install from Repository
- Click on the Echo Repository
- Select Video Addons
- Open NJM Soccer
- Select Install.
- Wait for Addon enabled notification on your screen.
- NJM Soccer Addon is now installed and ready to use. As usual the addon can be accessed via Addons > Videos > NJM Soccer.
kodi addon now installed