How To Install Shepo Build on Kodi
How to install Shepo Build on your kodi device, if you follow our guide below you will have this on your device very quickly. We have tried Shepo Build on a few devices and the build runs very smooth on them all including amazon fire sticks this build runs very well. This build looks amazon on the tv the layout is very well done and easy to navigate and very responsive. What we like about the build is its jam packed with the best addons and well maintained for the users.
You can also change the skin on this build which is a nice bonus to have a different look and feel. Go into system appearance then click on the skin. The available skins are Shepo’s Aeon Nox, Shepo’s Arctic Zephyr, Shepo’s Xonfluence. There a few themes that come with the skins. Shepo theme with aeon nox with the Aries font. The grey theme with Xonfluence.
Shepo build is also available on Wookie, Ares and Community repo so if you have those installed you’ll find it in their community builds sections.
Install Shepo Builds Kodi:
- Open Kod
- Select SYSTEM > File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Select None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://shepo.wizard.seedr.io and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath Enter a name for this media Source, type Shepo & Select OK
- Go back to your Home Screen
- Select SYSTEM
- Select Add-Ons
- Select Install from zip file
- Select Shepo
- Select repository.shepo-0.0.3.zip (or whatever is the relevant number at that time)
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from repository
- Select Shepo Repo
- Select Program Addons
- Select Shepo Wizard
- Select Install
- Wait for the Shepo wizard addon enabled notification on your screen
- Select Build Menu
- Select the build you would like to install
- Select Fresh Install
- Select Yes continue when pop up appears
- Select Yes install when the second pop up appears
- Select Yes and close when asked to Force close kodi
Once installed Reboot your device by turning off power if required
Shepo Build is now installed and ready to use on your device and Shepo Wizard will be in Programs under Shepo Build. Below is a few images of one of the builds available we hope you like Shepo Build on your kodi device.