How To Install Specto Kodi
- Fix – muchmovies
Our tutorial will show you how to install Specto on your kodi device, this addon for kodi is up there with the best.
Having being a big fan of the old Genesis addon the fork we feel is just as good if not improved.
How To Install Specto On Kodi 17
- Launch Kodi
- Click the settings icon
- Click System settings
- Hover over Add-ons menu item and turn on Unknown sources if not already on
- Click back on remote to go back to System page
- Click File Manager
- Click Add source
- Click <None>
- Type the following url exactly how it is listed here – http://kdil.co/repo/ and click OK
- Highlight the box under the source that you just typed in and enter a name for this, type kdil click OK.
- Click your back button on remote or keyboard until you are back at the Kodi home screen
- Click Add-ons menu item
- Click the small “open box” icon at top left side.
- Click Install from zip file
- Click kdil or other name you assigned the media source in previous step
- Click kodil.zip
- Wait for Kodisrael Repo add-on enabled message to appear
- Click Install from Repository
- Click Kodil Repository
- Click Video add-ons
- Click Specto
- Click Install
- Wait until you see Specto Add-on installed message on your device.