How To Install Stream Army On Kodi 17
Install Stream Army on Kodi this is a pretty new all in one Kodi Addon that allows you to watch all Movies, TV Shows, Music, Sports and live TV on your Kodi device. The Movies section has also got great list for 3D and 4K Movies content. Stream Army also have a Mobile Virtual Area so if you own a VR headset then try it out and give us some feedback. Stream Army Addon also has a great Sports section and live TV channels, so this really is an all in one Kodi addon. Stream Army Addon will certainly grow over time and the guys there are definitely committed to making this addon special.
To Install Stream Army on Kodi 17:
- Open Kodi Device.
- Make sure you enable Unknown Sources (Addons-Settings Enable Unknown Sources)
- Now back to Home Screen
- Select Settings Button
- Click on File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Type the following exactly http://streamarmy.co.uk/repo
- Select the highlighted box underneath and type Army
- Select OK
- Back to Kodi Home Screen
- Select Addons
- Select the Addon Browser button
- Now select Install from zip file.
- Select repository.streamarmy-x.x.x.zip
- Wait for the notification message on your device.
- Select Install from Repository
- Select Stream Armyrepo
- Choose the Video Addons
- Select Stream Army
- Select Install.
- Wait for Addon enabled notification on your screen.
- Stream Army Kodi addon is now available on Kodi and ready to use. As usual, you can access addon via Addons > Videos > Stream Army .