How To Install Wookie LITE Build
One of the most popular builds is, without doubt, The Wookie Build. There are 3 different variants of the Wookie Builds: Retro look, The New look and the Wookie Lite, the last is also the most lightweight version which can run perfectly on any device even on the FireTV Sticks and low-end TV Boxes.
How to Install Wookie Lite Build Kodi 16 Jarvis
- Select from the submenu under SYSTEM, FILE MANAGER
- Double click on ADD SOURCE
- Enter http://wookiespmc.com/wiz and click DONE
- Enter the name Wookie and click on OK
- Go to HOME and select SYSTEM
- Select ADDONS
- Select INSTALL FROM ZIP
- Select the red icon labeled Wookie
- Wait until KODI refreshes all the repositories and
- Select install from repository
- Select Click me – succumb to the Wookie.zip
- Once the addon has been enabled, go to HOME
- Go to PROGRAMS
- Select Wookie
- Select INSTALL WOOKIE
- Select the preferred version, example WOOKIE LITE
- The wizard will download and extract the files and if you are on windows will autoclose KODI, If not, unplug the power cable. Plug it in back again and
- Open KODI, you have installed the WOOKIE LITE build! Below is a few screenshots of Wookie Lite Build Kodi 16 hope you enjoy its packed with goodies to keep you entertained for hours. What we also like about the Wookie Build is they always keep them updated with the latest and best addons.
Hope you enjoy the Wookie build Kodi 16.
If you are wanting to install Wookie lite build on Kodi 17 please follow our guide below.
How to Install Wookie Lite Kodi 17.6 Jarvis:
- Open Kodi Device.
- Make sure you enable Unknown Sources (Addons-Settings Enable Â Unknown Sources)
- Now back to Home Screen
- Select Settings Button
- Open File Manager
- Select Add Source and type exactly http://wookiespmc.com/wiz/Â in the box
- On the box below type WOOKIE click OK
- Go back to Home Screen
- Now click on the Addon Browser button
- Select Install from zip file.
- Go to the file labelled Wookie
- Select Click Me- Succumb to the Wookie.zip
- Wait for the notification message on your device.
- Go Back to Home Screen
- Go to Addons
- Now choose Program Addons
- Select Wookie Wizard
- Open Install Wookie
- Select Wookie Lite Krypton
- Wait for Download
- Force Close Kodi unplug device
- Wait about 5 minutes for the build to update, the build will now be ready to use. You have successfully installed Wookie Lite Build on Kodi 17 hope you enjoy.