How To Install Wookie LITE Build
One of the most popular builds is without doubt The Wookie Build. There are 3 different variants of the Wookie Builds: Retro look, The New look and the Wookie Lite, the last is also the most lightweight version which can run perfectly on any device even on the FireTV Sticks and low-end TV Boxes.
Install Wookie Lite Build
- Select from the submenu under SYSTEM, FILE MANAGER
- Double click on ADD SOURCE
- Enter http://wookiespmc.com/wiz and click DONE
- Enter the name Wookie and click on OK
- Go to HOME and select SYSTEM
- Select ADDONS
- Select INSTALL FROM ZIP
- Select the red icon labeled Wookie
- Wait until KODI refreshes all the repositories and
- Select install from repository
- Select Click me – succumb to the Wookie.zip
- Once the addon has been enabled, go to HOME
- Go to PROGRAMS
- Select Wookie
- Select INSTALL WOOKIE
- Select the preferred version, example WOOKIE LITE
- The wizard will download and extract the files and if you are on windows will autoclose KODI, If not, unplug the power cable. Plug it in back again and
- Open KODI, you have installed the WOOKIE LITE build!
Below is a few screen shot of Wookie Lite Build hope you enjoy its packed with goodies to keep you entertained for hours. What we also like about the Wookie Build is they always keep them updated with the latest and best addons.
Hope you enjoy the wookie build 🙂