How To Install X-Stream Addon Kodi
What is X-Stream Kodi Addon and How to install? Well, this is a new Addon for your Kodi device for playing movies and TV shows in HD quality. This addon allows you to watch video content from multiple websites within one single tool. This addon is updated to its new version in which various problems have been fixed. Such as Open load links, Dead links, Dead providers from direct TV are fixed and common cache module is removed.
X-Stream addon for Kodi is developed by Master-X with a new approach compared to various other add-ons for Kodi device. With the help of new and updated X-stream module, you can watch and stream TV shows and movies from 9 different websites from the internet where each site will be displayed as an individual category. This categorization allows you to view custom categories such as new movies, the latest collection of movies, HD videos, most viewed and most popular individually for each site.
What are the sites from where X-Stream for Kodi grabs data?
Following are the websites from where it collects data.
- Go Movies
- Series Online
- Direct TV eMoviesThe developer has mentioned if some content doesn’t work it would mean your country blocks it. Only way around that is with a VPN if you need one click HEREWe offer the cheapest 12 month package for IPVanish VPN on Kodi
How to Install X-Stream Addon Kodi 17 Krypton
If you are interested in adding this to your Kodi library, you can follow the step by step instructions given below
- Open Kodi Device.
- Make sure you enable Unknown Sources (Addons-Settings Enable Unknown Sources)
- Now back to Home Screen
- Select Settings Button
- Click on File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Type the following exactly http://fusion.tvaddons.ag
- Select the highlighted box underneath and type Fusion
- Select OK
- Back to Kodi Home Screen
- Select Addons
- Select the Addon Browser button
- Click on Install from zip file.
- Select the file labeled Metal Kettle
- Select TheMisterRepository.zip
- Wait for the notification message on your device.
- Select Install from Repository
- Open the TheMister repository
- Select Video Addons
- Select X-Stream
- Now select Install.
- Wait for Addon enabled notification on your screen.
23. UK X-Stream Kodi addon is now installed and ready to use. As usual, the addon can be accessed via Addons > Videos > X-Stream.
Remember one thing this Addon is not related with kodi.tv and is a third party Kodi Addon. Please don’t post any question related to this Addon on official Kodi forum(forum.kodi.tv). If you face any kind of problem in installing X-Stream on Kodi then feel free to contact us.