IPVanish VPN App Install Guide
Is this the Best VPN for the Amazon Fire Stick or Fire TV
IPVanish VPN recently released a VPN app specifically for the Amazon Fire TV and Fire Stick
IPVanish VPN has quite recently separated themselves from other VPN providers by launching an honest to goodness, made-for Amazon Fire Stick and Fire TV application. They have responded to the request of its customers for a native Fire Stick VPN app. This saves you from side loading the APK and provides automatic updates.
How to Install IPVanish VPN App
1.Select Apps’ at the top of your home screen
2. Select Categories3. Select ‘Utility’4. Select IPVanish VPN app5. Select Get button
6. Click on Open button to launch the IPVanish app
7. Type your IPVanish Username and Password
8. Select the Remember Me box
9. Select LOGIN
10. Pick a location
11. Click CONNECT
Once you are connected, you can go back to your home screen and all of your applications will be routed through our VPN.
How to install IPVanish VPN on the Fire Stick/Fire TV
- From your Fire Stick, tap the Search symbol in the upper left corner.
- Enter in “ipvanish” and tap the centre catch on your remote to scan for the App. If you have a voice activated remote you can also say “IPVanish VPN” while holding the microphone button and this will pull up the IPVanish VPN app.
- Hover over the IPVanish VPN application and press the inside catch to download the application.
- After the IPVanish application is finished installing, you can tap on “Open” to open the application.
- When you open the IPVanish Fire Stick app, enter in your username and password. Next press Login. *** You will need to buy an IPVanish VPN subscription if you don’t already have one.
- Next you will find an easy to use interface made for the Fire Stick. You can either select to connect via the country and city of your choice or select connect and the app will select the fastest server available.
*** If you already have IPVanish side loaded you will need to uninstall – see our uninstall directions ***
- Go to the Home screen on your Amazon Fire TV or Fire TV Stick 2. Choose ‘Settings,’ and then scroll over and choose ‘Applications’ 3. Scroll down and choose ‘Manage Installed Applications’ 4. Find and select ‘IPVanish VPN’ 5. Choose ‘Uninstall’If you want to purchase IPVanish VPN please click on our link below, you can try it for 7 days and then decide if its the one for you. With IPVanish VPN you can also connect up to 5 devices so the monthly fee looks a bit better.