How To Install Operation Robocop on Kodi
Operation Robocop is back working again but this time will not have a dedicated addon, he will maintain his old section and all his great stuff but from where he started, inside the NAVI-X Addon for KODI.
Let’s see how we can install NAVI-X and where to find Operation Robocop!
Install Operation Robocop on Kodi:
- Select from the submenu under SYSTEM, FILE MANAGER
- Double click on ADD SOURCE
- Enter http://fusion.tvaddons.ag and click DONE
- Enter the name Fusion and click on OK
- Go to HOME and select SYSTEM
- Select ADDONS
- Select INSTALL FROM ZIP
- Click on the red icon labeled Fusion
- Select xbmc-repos
- Select English
- Now select repository.xbmchub-X.X.zip
- Wait until KODI refreshes all the repositories and
- Select install from repository
- Select TVADDONS.ag Addon Repository
- Click on Video Add-ons
- Select Navi-X
- Select INSTALL
- Congratulations you have successfully installed the Navi-X add-on onto your system!