How to Install Wolf Pack On Kodi 17
Wolf Pack for Kodi is great and a must have addon featuring some well-known devs and playtesters. It is available with a user-friendly informant and got some wide-ranging solid sections for videos. After adding this to your Kodi addons library, you will surely like this. This is originally developed by Specialist streams, Brettus media and more. The different sections for entertainment guarantee you that there is everything available for the fun lovers.
Wolf Pack Addon for Kodi is packed with a lot of sections Live TV, Movies, 3D Movies, TV shows, Documentaries, kids Zone, Music, Standup Comedy and so much more. If you are wanting a one stop shop addon then install Wolf Pack on Kodi you wont be disappointed.
In order to install this on your Kodi device, you just need to go through the instructions given below and implement.
Complete Guide on How to Install Wolf Pack on Kodi
- Open Kodi Device.
- Make sure you enable Unknown Sources (Addons-Settings Enable Unknown Sources)
- Now back to Home Screen
- Select Settings Button
- Click on File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Type the following exactly http://midian.srve.io/repo
- Select the highlighted box underneath and type WOLFPACK
- Select OK
- Back to Kodi Home Screen
- Select Addons
- Open the Addon Browser button
- Select Install from zip file.
- Select the file labelled WOLFPACK
- Click on repository.wolfpack-x.x.zip
- Wait for the notification message on your device.
- Select Install from Repository
- Select WOLFPACK
- Choose Video Addons
- Select Wolf Pack
- Select Install.
- Wait for Addon enabled notification on your screen.
- Wolf Pack addon is now ready to use. As usual, the addon can be accessed via Addons > Videos > Wolf Pack