How To Install Kirks Build on Kodi
Our guide today will show you how to install Kirks Build on Kodi 17, Kirks Build looks really cool on the TV screen with some great art work. The Kirks Build is around 214mb in size and works very well on all devices including Amazon Fire Sticks. The Build is absolutely rammed with content and all the best Add-ons which will keep you entertained for hours. Kirks Build on Kodi 17 also has the Renegades TV Guide, added bonus it’s already pre-installed with addons.
The build covers a wide selection of Movie’s, Documents, Sport, Kids and plenty more sections right through to Miscellaneous. The Build is smooth easy to navigate and packs a punch, its kept well up to date with the best addons. We would suggest giving this one a try Kirk’s Build is a decent build and will only improve over time.
How To Install Kirks Build on Kodi 17 Krypton:
- Open Kodi Device.
- Make sure you enable Unknown Sources (Addons-Settings Enable Unknown Sources)
- Now back to Home Screen
- Select Settings Button
- Click on File Manager
- Select Add Source and type exactly http://wookiespmc.com/wiz in the box
- On the box below type Wookie click OK
- Go back to Home Screen
- Select the Addon Browser button
- Now Click on Install from zip file.
- Select the file labeled Wookie
- Select Click Me- Succumb to the Wookie.zp
- Wait for the notification message on your device.
- Go Back to Home Screen
- Select Addons
- Select Program Addons
- Go to Wookie Wizard
- Select Community Builds
- Select KURKS Build Krypton
- Wait for Download
- Force Close Kodi unplug device
- Wait about 5 minutes for the build to update, the build will now be ready to use.Below are a few images from Kirks Build on Kodi 17 hope you agree it does look very nice.
Remember one thing this Addon is not related with kodi.tv and is a third party Kodi Addon. Please don’t post any question related to this Addon on official Kodi forum(forum.kodi.tv). If you face any kind of problem in installing Kirks Build on Kodi then feel free to contact us.