Install Apollo Build on Kodi the Apollo Kodi Build is definitely the most complete build with tons of addons, simple and intuitive menu and excellent working add-ons. Every section is very complete: Movies, TV Shows, Kids Section, Live TV, IPTV, TV Guide, Sports & Live Sports, Documentaries, Fitness and Music have the biggest list of add-ons that I have ever used in a KODI build. What’s best… they all work flawlessly!
This build is perfect on every aspect if you have a high end device. You will need a serious amount of space to install it and you will get the best out of it on a computer or on one of the newest tv boxes.
The install method we use in the second part of this video is through the ARES Wizard so is very simple for any user.
I’m sorry for the length of this video but I couldn’t leave a lot of things out of this review and believe, I did! But this one is the most complete build I have ever reviewed.
For more info ans support, visit the Apollo Facebook community @ http://www.facebook.com/Apollo-Custom-Builds-KodiXBMC-help-and-support-902976889768944
Install Apollo Build on Kodi:
- Select from the submenu under SYSTEM, FILE MANAGER
- Double click on ADD SOURCE
- Enter http://repo.ares-project.com/magic and click DONE
- Enter the name ARES and click on OK
- Go to HOME and select SYSTEM
- Select ADDONS
- Select INSTALL FROM ZIP
- Select the red icon labeled ARES
- Select the script.areswizard.zip ( or what ever number is it)
- Once it is installed go to HOME
- Select PROGRAM ADDONS
- Select ARES Wizard
- Select the Browse Builds
- Select Apollo Build from the drop down list
- Click on Install at the right part of the list
- Wait for the wizard to download and extract the build
- When finished click on OK and unplug the external device from power or click OK if on windows.
- Restart KODI and have fun with your new BUILD!
Below is a few photos of how the Apollo build will look on your kodi device.