How To Install Motor Replays On Kodi 17
Our tutorial today will show you how to install Motor Replays on Kodi 17., This addon is rammed packed with Motoring content and excellently laid out for the user. Motor Replays Kodi Addon is one of the best Kodi Addon for watching replays from Motor Sport events. You can watch replays from Forumla 1, GP2, GP3, British Superbikes, European Touring Cars, World Rally Cars.
Also included in this addons sections British Rallycross, World RX Rallycross, Indycar, Nascar and more. So if you are a fan of Motor Sport events then you will have to install Motor Replay Addon on your Kodi. The developer of Motor Replays constantly keeps his addon up to date its packed with the best content. Furthermore it contains a huge collection of Formula 1 racing games, MotoGp and much more in HD quality. So lets get started adding Motor Replays on Kodi device it should take about 5 minutes to get installed.
Install Motor Replays on Kodi 17 Krypton:
- Open Kodi Device.
- Make sure you enable Unknown Sources (Addons-Settings Enable Unknown Sources)
- Now back to Home Screen
- Select Settings Button
- Click on File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Type the following exactly http://repo.ares-project.com/magic/
- Select the highlighted box underneath and type ARES PROJECT
- Select OK
- Back to Kodi Home Screen
- Select Addons
- Select the Addon Browser button
- Now select Install from zip file.
- Select the file labelled ARES PROJECT
- Select repository.aresproject.zip
- Wait for the notification message on your device.
- Select Install from Repository
- Select ARES PROJECT
- Choose Video Addons
- Select Motor Replays
- Select Install.
- Wait for Addon enabled notification on your screen.
- Motor Replays Addon is now installed and ready to use. As usual the addon can be accessed via Addons > Videos > Motor Replays.